Hario Red V60 01
The Hario V60 innovative pour over dripper design has a large hole at the bottom spiral ribs on the inside and a fairly steep wall. All these elements help in producing a great cup of pour over coffee.
A simple yet deliciously effective way to make coffee.
Suggested Instructions: Here is one way to make great tasting coffee on the Hario V60.
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
Result: Delicious coffee.